Kia Forte Forum banner
  • Question of The Week Is LIVE In The Off-Topic Section!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got my HID Halo Demon Eyes installed this weekend. Thanks to Jesse the Parts Manager at Peoria Kia here in Arizona, (FORTEKOUP2012) here on the board. He was nice enough to take some time this weekend to install these cool azz lights for me. He also installed my Hella Horns.

We just have one issue that we're working on and that's my driver side blinker is at warp speed. Gonna try swapping out the bulb to see if that fixes it.

Pics are of what it looks like with the parking lights on. Pics taken with my phone, sorry.

Reactions: grantfabian

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Just a friendly reminder to post all lighting rated topics in the "Kia Forte Lighting" section. Ill get this moved for you.

Looks mean!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks and sorry. I was looking but must have missed it.

Just a friendly reminder to post all lighting rated topics in the "Kia Forte Lighting" section. Ill get this moved for you.

Looks mean!

·
Registered
419 Posts
Wow nice!

And it's not the bulb, it's the flasher module that's causing your blinker to go at warp speed. Pick up an EP34 flasher module and change it out.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow nice!

And it's not the bulb, it's the flasher module that's causing your blinker to go at warp speed. Pick up an EP34 flasher module and change it out.
Thanks! Will give it a try.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
117 Posts
How long did it take you guys?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How long did it take you guys?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
About 3 hours for the lights. Jesse did all the work. I just stood there looking stupid.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Any chance you can get some night pics too? I've seen these going around the web and wanna see how they look

·
Registered
4 Posts
Got my HID Halo Demon Eyes installed this weekend. Thanks to Jesse the Parts Manager at Peoria Kia here in Arizona, (FORTEKOUP2012) here on the board. He was nice enough to take some time this weekend to install these cool azz lights for me. He also installed my Hella Horns.

We just have one issue that we're working on and that's my driver side blinker is at warp speed. Gonna try swapping out the bulb to see if that fixes it.

Pics are of what it looks like with the parking lights on. Pics taken with my phone, sorry.

Nice looking man!

I can't wait for mine to be installed. I want to see pics at night too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts