Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Kia Forte
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just being wrapping the interior and exterior of my Kia Cerato Hatch. Tryed this stuff from Canada called Vvivid. That have a carbon composite wrapped interior trim, which I think is cool. And a mix of the gloss black and dark hex holographic tint the tail lights. Really stands out at night.

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Hood

Automotive design Motor vehicle Car Auto part Tints and shades

Car Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle Automotive tire

Vehicle Car Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design

Vehicle Automotive design Motor vehicle Car Personal luxury car

Vehicle Car Vehicle registration plate Grille Automotive lighting

Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Hood Automotive lighting Grille

·
Registered
2023 Forte GT 6 speed manual Sporty Blue
231 Posts
I’m really liking the interior wrap! Pretty cool pattern.

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, Wagner-Tuning Intercooler, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S1 Intake
6,556 Posts
Thanks!

The taillights have a unique look, but it appears to reduce the brightness of the lights.

·
Registered
2019 Kia Cerato/Forte GT Hatch
126 Posts
How many times has vicpol pulled you over for the tail light tint? I'm thinking about tinting my indicators (I have the Cherry Tuning LED indicators and they're WAY too bright) but i'm also not keen on being defected

·
Registered
Kia Forte
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How many times has vicpol pulled you over for the tail light tint? I'm thinking about tinting my indicators (I have the Cherry Tuning LED indicators and they're WAY too bright) but i'm also not keen on being defected
Haha nah they just leave me alone as it's not as dark as it seems through the photos. It was done by a local wrap shop down here, and looks pretty OEM. Especially if your not aware of the car.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts