Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been on here since november last year i believe and so rude i didnt introduce!
My name is Coraly
I am puerto rican
i live in san antonio, it is really hard to find body shops here and to get something done cheap!! i need you guys help! lol
I love my koup and i am a girl that really loves cars. i can talk about cars with guys anytime :)

·
Registered
587 Posts
Hola :)

Aidensgrand is from good old SA! He has one of the sickest ride as well. I am sure if you PM him, he will point in the right direction :)

Welcome.

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
welcome to the community Coraly!

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
haha ya its really rare to see another forte koup here in SA thats NOT one of your friends from the site. and even then, its been like a month since ive seen jordan's koup lol i think its because texas is so big! anyways, i know i sent you some texts but this is the only place ive been to for body work and would suggest going and getting an estimate for installing the spoiler.

Gunn Auto Collision @ I-10 W and Woodstone dr.

as far as the calipers go, you can do that yourself and i wouldnt mind helping. i get bored fast. ive painted my calipers 4 times!

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Saludos y bienvenidos. Glad you're enjoying your Koup as much as everyone else seems to. :) Finally getting fogs installed in my EX this week. Next thing is the R kit and rims. Can't wait. :)

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
lol i'm in texas and i barely see any of these guys.. don't worry k.i.a. i'm feelin like an outcast too..

and welcome good to see another girl up in hur

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lol i'm in texas and i barely see any of these guys.. don't worry k.i.a. i'm feelin like an outcast too..

and welcome good to see another girl up in hur
Hell yeah, this koup is real sexy for a girl! there should be more girls with this koup, all i see is girls in scions!

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Scions are overrated. Plus I like going outside the boxxx. :p Meetup soon girlie? Lolol, i might be headed up there to drop off somethin to a friend of mine..

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
scions are overrated. Plus i like going outside the boxxx. :p meetup soon girlie? Lolol, i might be headed up there to drop off somethin to a friend of mine..
yea me too. :) sure where do you live?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts