Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was drinkin 4locos w my friend and made the mistake a letting him smoke a cig in my koup and he f***ing burnt a hole dead in the center of my passenger seat. :( my seats ruined foreverrrr :( does anyone know how I could possibly fix it w/out gettin a whole new seat?? Would kia be able to order me more fabric? Please help thanks for any suggestions in advance

·
Registered
526 Posts
does anyone know how I could possibly fix it w/out gettin a whole new seat??
Wow that suks!!
I know how you can get it fixed or replaced for FREE!!...make your friend pay for it!:D
You should take it to the dealer and see how they recommend it be fixed. They can probably order you a new seat bottom. Then tell your friend to pay up!:cool:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow that suks!!
I know how you can get it fixed or replaced for FREE!!...make your friend pay for it!:D
You should take it to the dealer and see how they recommend it be fixed. They can probably order you a new seat bottom. Then tell your friend to pay up!:cool:
I feel bad makin him pay for it even tho he ruined my baby I was soo pissed at him!! My inside was perfect :( how much u think a new seat bottom is? I know kias gonna charge a lot

·
Registered
526 Posts
I feel bad makin him pay for it even tho he ruined my baby I was soo pissed at him!! My inside was perfect :( how much u think a new seat bottom is? I know kias gonna charge a lot
Leather right??...It ain't gonna be cheap! If he is really a friend it should be easy for him to accept responsibility and cover the cost. Or if you are a true friend and feel bad about making him pay, then just split the cost with him.;)
I'm sorry it happened! You should have told him not to smoke in your car, and he should learn how to smoke!:D

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
So you were drinking in your car... were you driving? If you were, it seems to me you got off easy with just a hole in your seat.

·
Registered
284 Posts
any local detail/car wash shop should be able to patch up smoke burns up fairly good.

depending on size and depth.

wont be 100% perfect but should cost you around 50-80 dollars maybe leather, sport fabric doesn't matter.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Leather right??...It ain't gonna be cheap! If he is really a friend it should be easy for him to accept responsibility and cover the cost. Or if you are a true friend and feel bad about making him pay, then just split the cost with him.;)
I'm sorry it happened! You should have told him not to smoke in your car, and he should learn how to smoke!:D
Nah I don't have leather I have cloth its soo bad went all the way threw. Ill hav to call and see what they say and make him split the cost cuz it was all his drunk a** fault. He's banned from my car rite now and never ever smokin in it or near it ever again! And I'm not drinkin four locos w him anymore s*i*s crazzzy

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
I think either the dealer or any good upholstery shop should be able to fix it for you. I bought a paint and fabric warranty from my dealer for an extra $200, that covers things exactly like that, so it would make sense then can repair it and not cut into their profit margin.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts