Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone please help me? Ive tore the manual apart and can find the info on how to set this up????

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
522 Posts
i did mine by holding the button on the mirror and then pushing and holding the button on my remote and the one one the mirror at the same time untill the light on the mirror was blinking and the stoped, check with you dealer they should have the card to you , or if what i said works ditch the dealer idea!

·
Registered
18 Posts
We also got a Sorento that didn't come with the Homelink directions. I went to their website and on the PROGRAM tab they had directions specific to each car.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Ha too new I guess. I tore through the book when I got my car because my last car had the Homelink and it was a feature that I would say I needed. No luck in the book (and I fliped through a few times) finally went to the web and got it programed. A few days later I find the little card in the glovebox, there the whole time, I felt like an idiot because I was a little peturbed at kia for no directions.

Guess I learned not to jump to judgment ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.