Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, well i have been in and out of the kia dealer a lot recently. Test driving a EX Koup and talking numbers. I am looking at the graphite EX 6 speed and have fallen in love. I am coming from a 04 SRT4 Neon that blew up on me a little while back. I am looking forward to sealing the deal here soon and getting this done! I do have a few questions though...

What's a reasonably priced exhaust for the EX? both CB and ABE?

Are there any "must" have mods both performance or body wise you guys think are a must have?

I'm looking forward to hearing from you guys!

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,847 Posts
I'm partial to the Solo Performance exhaust -- great sound and great price -- $499 shipped in US. There are now a number of CBE exhausts kits available...Solo Performance, Turbo Kits, and Ark performance. Kia Canada has an ABE but it is a bit pricey. If your into spoilers there are quite a few -- Kia has a wing available, Kia Canada has a Lip spoiler available - both with third brake lights in them. There are also a lot of aftermarket spoilers -- the "SI" style is popular and I like the Sportwing Koup Spoiler. Start reviewing the threads to find what you like...:)

Attachments

·
Registered
695 Posts
Turbo-kits cold air intake is a must have, I am sure most of us would agree. HID are also a very popular mod that is relatively inexpensive and give the forte a awesome look.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts