Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got the winter road salt off my car and did some detailing. Looks pretty good I think! :)

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,852 Posts
Yours appears to be the only 2010 SX sedan I have seen without a sunroof! Did you buy it in Canada?

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nope bought it in MD. I think you'll see a few SX's without the sunrooof.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Neither does mine. I bought it in Florida. I was debating between one with and one without. My better half pointed out to me that in the last car I had (it had a sunroof) I only used it four times in a whole year lol.

So I bought the one "sans" with

·
Registered
204 Posts
That copper really looks sharp, gtman. That was my first choice but there were none available at the time that I bought. Mine is the Corsa blue. I don't feel like I 'settled' because I actually do like the blue. But that copperhead is a real looker.

·
Registered
20 Posts
nice ride. i would post a pic or two of mine but its not clean. take yours add a sunroof and a spoiler and its set. copperhead is very nice,

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
so clean looking. that is what mine looks like when clean. makes you feel good, to have the nicest car on your street.

·
Premium Member
1,020 Posts
I hate you guys.

It's like -11 degree Celsius here I want to detail my car so bad.

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,852 Posts
I hate you guys.

It's like -11 degree Celsius here I want to detail my car so bad.
Shoot...it was only 70 degrees F down here today. I'm ready for the warm weather...LoL!

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
can't beat this nice and cool florida weather ForteSX2.4!

Shoot...it was only 70 degrees F down here today. I'm ready for the warm weather...LoL!

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
^^^What's that white stuff...Sea Foam? LOL!!!

Keep that solid water up there!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts