Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have been seeing quite a few sedans and koups around alot more then i used to so I was just curious to see if any of them were on here....

=)

·
Registered
769 Posts
Im in SA, there are a few koups here, no sedans though

·
Registered
769 Posts
Definitely will!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Ryan here...live around the pasadena/deer park area...

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Hmmmm..... more htown pplz.

There is a huge kia meet this summer. Y'all should go to that.

@ryan, I'll be in pasadena this coming weekend. Maybe I'll see you.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Hmmmm..... more htown pplz.

There is a huge kia meet this summer. Y'all should go to that.

@ryan, I'll be in pasadena this coming weekend. Maybe I'll see you.
Sounds good! where's the meet this summer?? I'll gladly make the trip...:D

·
Registered
544 Posts
South Houston, Clear Lake area myself. Dont see many sedans or Koups around me. I drive a Koup myself, was always curious were everyone was though.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Oh and from what it looked like Mesquite Texas, just outside of Dallas, in August, looks to be where the South Central meet is being held

·
Registered
544 Posts
We southerners definitely need to get together. Would love for BTRcc to come down and show us some love!! I talked with someone there and they said that if we can get atleast 10 people on board for it and a place to dyno, then they can come and do us some custom tuning, similar to the even TurboKits is hosting. I am not fortunate enough to make a trip there or i would but BTRcc said they would come down given that there enough of us that would have the tune done. Just throwing that out there, food for thought.

·
Registered
125 Posts
You got another Houston man, I live nearby East of the Jersey Village area.
I've seen only two Forte Koups in the area, one white ex koup, and one is a 2011^ Corsa Blue Koup SX that goes to the same Community College as i do, I am wondering myself if it might be anyone from here.

·
Registered
238 Posts
You got another Houston man, I live nearby East of the Jersey Village area.
I've seen only two Forte Koups in the area, one white ex koup, and one is a 2011^ Corsa Blue Koup SX that goes to the same Community College as i do, I am wondering myself if it might be anyone from here.

welcome man....most likely isnt me cuz mine is a 2010 lol

1 - 20 of 39 Posts