Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whos in my neighborhood? We def. need meet up and roll through some meets together. Lets be known!:D

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Hey hey! Girl from gtown! I'm pretty close to houston. I got a red koup all tricked out!!!

Lol, I'm hitting up the ccm and nos carshow in la marque at the end of the month. :) I'll be dressing up too!!! Lol ima look hottt!! (I'm gonna be a racer girl)

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I WANT TO GO!!! Were you at Planet Zero on 9/25? Your in gtown? Im actually in Spring. I hit up the beach almost every day i have off, sometimes even at night. we need some pics of the KIAs with their toes in the sand. TX DEF NEEDS A MEET. maybe there? brainstormin

·
Registered
57 Posts
im from houston too... we should def all meet up sometime

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
you should go! I like that the ccm meet is nearer to me... Lololol I'm too lazy most of the time to drive ALLL the way out to north houston.... But Ima be at the CCM meet!!!

I AM TOO EXCITED! Lol, but nah I don't hit up north houston meets. Its too far of a drive most of the time.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
you should go! I like that the ccm meet is nearer to me... Lololol I'm too lazy most of the time to drive ALLL the way out to north houston.... But Ima be at the CCM meet!!!

I AM TOO EXCITED! Lol, but nah I don't hit up north houston meets. Its too far of a drive most of the time.

Consider me there:cool: where/when? HeatherM you down? Hey fas you have an exhaust?

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
I have a muffler right now... I like it. :) Doesn't sound ricey... And sweet! Another forte to REP-RE-SENT!!! Lolol. I don't even know what kind of forte you have! Tellll me! Lol Ima be in a costume tho.. since the CCM meet is like a halloween partay. :) Dont judge mehhhh lol

And its in la marque... hmmm just check out their FB page.. http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=155422641147530

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have a muffler right now... I like it. :) Doesn't sound ricey... And sweet! Another forte to REP-RE-SENT!!! Lolol. I don't even know what kind of forte you have! Tellll me! Lol Ima be in a costume tho.. since the CCM meet is like a halloween partay. :) Dont judge mehhhh lol

And its in la marque... hmmm just check out their FB page.. Cupcake Meet and NOS Energy Drink Presents: Cupcakin for Kids | Facebook
Youll see it when you drop a vote in the Forte of the month sedan thread. I had a muffler, but my mechanic made me an offer i couldn say know to, so now its 2.5 catback :D

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
:)))) Sounds intense man!! Can't wait to hear it! Soo you gonna be at the car show man??? :D Get there early so you can get a good spot!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:)))) Sounds intense man!! Can't wait to hear it! Soo you gonna be at the car show man??? :D Get there early so you can get a good spot!
Ah hu, How many members are in town/near that you know of? I just see old ladies and conservative lookin ppl drivin my car. SOOOOO frustratin to get all excited to catch up to one in traffic and miss daisy's huggin the steerin wheel.:eek:

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
LOLOL! Dude I SO UNDERSTAND YOUR PAIN! All I've seen is "Misses Daisies" behind the wheel too... Ugh, I'm the only tricked out koup here to represent! Though the one time I pulled next to a regular koup... the lady driving looked at me like I was the craziest person in the world.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hmmmm maybe ill try and make it out....

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
LOLOL! Dude I SO UNDERSTAND YOUR PAIN! All I've seen is "Misses Daisies" behind the wheel too... Ugh, I'm the only tricked out koup here to represent! Though the one time I pulled next to a regular koup... the lady driving looked at me like I was the craziest person in the world.

I love yelling random things at people who do that. "No, I don't want to see your purple moose!!!"

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
1960 ih45

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
AHHH! I'm gonna enter in another car show this next weekend I hope! :D Baytown, mean streets halloween show!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
AHHH! I'm gonna enter in another car show this next weekend I hope! :D Baytown, mean streets halloween show!
You know whos gonna be there too!!!:D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts