Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here's some "wilder" looking rims I found on tirerack.com. i'm tempted to buy em, but I'm curious to see what others think of them. I'm not a fan of black rims(IMHO you lose the design lines with black as opposed to silver/gunmetal/chrome rims), so I'm tryin to find something that's eye-catching(for the right reason). let's see some comments

Zinik Z28 Bright Silver Paint

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Think you need to fix linky...but here is the rim I think.

Attachments

·
Registered
436 Posts
The link works everywhere but here. I pasted it here after I tested it, but after I saved & clicked the link, it takes you to autoguide. Not sure what that's about.

So....more than one way to skin a cat. ATTACHED. lol

Not my style, but it has to make YOU happy. I make wheel purchases depending on the reaction I have when I first lay eyes on them. If you said to yourself "OMG...there's what I'm looking for" the first time you saw them, then get out your credit card.

Yes..they're definitely 'wild'. Are you sure they fit? Offset, bolt pattern, center bore?

Attachments

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sorry guys, bad link indeed. thx for fixing it up

according to tirerack.com, i entered 2010 Kia Forte Koup SX and that was one of the possible rims for the car, so i guess it fits......
it's 18 X 7.5, 5 bolt, +45mm offset 215/40/18

·
Registered
444 Posts
They aren't really my taste, but I do think they would look pretty slick on your car. It looks to me like the minor colour differences in the design of the wheel will reflect the rally stripe on your car. I think they will look Awesome! If you like 'em, which I assume you do because you posted about them, GO FOR IT! The whole point of "customizing" your car is that it is made to look the way you want it too! :)

·
Premium Member
704 Posts
I really like them, but then I've always been a bit different. :p

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I had a change of heart, these babies are on their way from B.C.(as well as some Nitto NT555's)

Attachments

·
Registered
587 Posts
Sweet Rims! I'm totally liking!

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Not bad, but def better than the first ones.

·
Registered
486 Posts
i liked them both. the first ones would have been "wild" the second ones are nice in a conformist kind of way.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
my rims and tires arrive monday! i hope to put em on soon. i'm REALLY impatient and I wanna put em on sooner than later..........what's a couple weeks of possible snow gonna do really? although, the tires are performance summer tires, so they'd be virtually useless. but i STILL wanna put em on! (with my red MGP caliper covers too)

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
like the new wheel choice ;) I allmost bought those myself but got the other ones..
can't wait to see how those look

·
Registered
344 Posts
Enkei's always nail it. That is going to look smooth. While you are changing them out make sure to get some caliper covers or paint those babys up. That will really make your ride pop it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts