Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to share the new exhaust and CAI with everyone so you can get a small taste of what it sounds like and how it performs.

Here is the link.

·
Registered
77 Posts
That sounds awesome! I really need to get me one. Thanks for the vid!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Which exhaust is that? Sounds great.

·
Premium Member
859 Posts
Haha if anyone is wondering, Wanders was talking to me through blue tooth in his Koup and I could clearly hear the intake and exhaust. I want the intake and exhaust but I'm leaving soon so I'm going to take my Koup off the road in late October :(

At least I won't have to deal with salty roads this winter from Massachusetts :cool:

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It is the catback exhaust from turbokits as well as the CAI.

·
Registered
587 Posts
sweet!

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
sounds good, my car sounds very close to this but yours is alittle louder guess I'm going to have to break down and get the real CAI instead of just my new airfliter gig :)
thxs for sharring

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Your right!! As nice as the vid is, it doesn't do it justice! It's so much better in person!!!!

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
@ Korsa Blue. Nope I ride manual just a good driver making it look smooth ^_^, haha or I like to think so.....

@ Trevorusn. Yeah, in person this sounds 1 million times better but here is an idea on how it is. I noticed such a huge difference the first day I got it back from turbokits.com

·
Registered
427 Posts
can you give me a sound clip from the outside of the car? maybe 4-5k rpm?

Much appreciated.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.