Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just haven't notice how far does 3rd gear go till I have to shift. Anyone tried this yet? After the flash I manage 112mph. Thanks for your input in advance

·
Registered
973 Posts
just a little over 90 for me, "tested" it out the other day on the way to school lol
(on my private drag strip)

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice 7300rpm made a diffrence :)

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yes when i have time and a camera i will. on my phone it will sound like shit

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
Me too, around 102 mph (165kmh)

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Yeah, my friend tested it out b/c I was too chicken to run my baby that hard. He got to like 92ish at like 5 or 6k rpm... I don't remember which it was... Lol

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
my shifter gets stuck around those rpm :(... it takes a few tries...

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You guys got to get this flash I hit 135mph on 4th I know it could of Keept going. I ran out of road my friend has a cam sucks it's raining will record asap I know I can hit 150mph :) I notice wen shifting from 1st to 2nd I get a boost of force which pulls the car the same on 2nd to 3rd it's amazing can't describe the feeling. Just feels like a big push

·
Registered
56 Posts
i've done it several times and mines shift at 110. I just floored it until it went into 4th. But yes so far 110 for me at what rpm just about the same as u i believe. It might be right about the same. Ever since i installed the TK CAI and exhaust instead of shifting at 6500 it went up to 7000+. I hope everything is alright though that shit freaked me out lol

·
Registered
522 Posts
I know that 2nd gear will run to 80 mph and i tried to top out 3rd gear but i ran out of road at 110 mph and about 5500 rpms but she wanted to go more,

1 - 18 of 18 Posts