Kia Forte Forum banner

How many do you see?

7K views 55 replies 43 participants last post by  yasserelsayad 
#1 ·
I live in the DFW area of Texas and work in north Dallas. I commute 60 miles a day in B2B traffic. I rarely see another Forte on the road, koup or sedan. Are we the chosen few? Are we the left field buyers that will try anything? I love my "tollway machine" and can't believe there are so few on the road in this crowded area.

#6 ·
I live in Wylie, work in Plano. I see Forte EX sedans EVERYWHERE. Koups of any trim are pretty rare, but I did end up at a redlight beside my identical twin a few weeks ago.

Someone in a blue Koup EX parked nose-to-nose with me at the Wylie Target back in September. It was clearly on purpose, because I was at the outskirts of the lot with no cars within 10 spaces of me.

#28 ·
I live in Wylie, work in Plano. I see Forte EX sedans EVERYWHERE. Koups of any trim are pretty rare, but I did end up at a redlight beside my identical twin a few weeks ago.

Someone in a blue Koup EX parked nose-to-nose with me at the Wylie Target back in September. It was clearly on purpose, because I was at the outskirts of the lot with no cars within 10 spaces of me.

There is 3 blue sx's between Mckinney and plano... i work off forest Ln and there is a guy thats got a blue one with a spoiler that i see almost everyday

#8 ·
i havent seen many, since i bought mine i've only seen like 5 or 6 ( in a 4 month period).

I know where a couple park. (there's one that's always at a grocery store next to my place) (copperhead SX Koup)

and there's another one that parks at a mall close to my dealership (sedan)

#12 ·
I live in SoCal and with the number of cars on the road & all the traffic I would expect to see a lot of Fortes but honestly I don't.

I started looking at the Forte last April 2010 and finally got one a week ago. Between that time I've only seen at most a dozen Fortes on the road and this is when I'm looking for them as I'm driving.

It's also odd because Kia's sales have gone up for 2010 and it's partly due to the new Forte. I personally don't really mind because it just makes mine that much more special.

So where are all the Fortes? Beamers, Benz, Hondas, Toyotas are a dime a dozen out here so when I do see a Forte, it definitely catches my eye.

#16 ·
I live in SoCal and with the number of cars on the road & all the traffic I would expect to see a lot of Fortes but honestly I don't.

I started looking at the Forte last April 2010 and finally got one a week ago. Between that time I've only seen at most a dozen Fortes on the road and this is when I'm looking for them as I'm driving.

It's also odd because Kia's sales have gone up for 2010 and it's partly due to the new Forte. I personally don't really mind because it just makes mine that much more special.

So where are all the Fortes? Beamers, Benz, Hondas, Toyotas are a dime a dozen out here so when I do see a Forte, it definitely catches my eye.
Exactly my point, I look all the time and see very few...

#20 ·
My cars twin parks across the street from my appartment. I see the occasional sedan but not many koups. I like it.

#22 ·
Since I got the Koup in August 2010. I have seen at least 10+ koups and a few sedans but they more are popping up in the tampa bay area. so glad nobody but another dude has my color.

#24 ·
Saw one today, a sliver koup sx.. about 70 miles away from my home town.
Seen a few forte sedans, around here those seem more popular then the koup..

I think I've only seen like 4or 5 koups on the road so far..

#30 ·
In my neighborhood alone there is six different sedans. There's a copperhead sedan with black 18's and lowered in Oregon City, you on this forum? I'm starting to see Koups about every other day now. I'm glad we're getting more recognition but bummed I'm not so unique now either. Can't wait till Spring so I can start modding again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.