Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been thinking of trading my 2018 Forte S with tech pkg for a Forte EX. Would like to hear from those who made the switch from a 2017 or 2018 model to the 2019 or 2020. I would like to know if you think it is any quieter on freeways compared to the previous generation. My2018 is just fine except on certain worn-out pavements and then the tire noise gets bad. I test drove a 2020 Corolla and it is noisier than my Kia.
I like the ride of the 2018 Forte and hope that the new generation is as good as before. Although some people don't like the new IVT, I think I will be fine with it based on my rental of a 2020 Hyundai Elantra. Any other pros and cons comparing the two generations?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your comments. I wish we could get the forte5 here in the US - but not available now and not likely in the foreseeable future. I test drove the Soul and decided that this will not work. So this weekend, I hope to test drive the Forte. I hate going to the dealers but I have not been able to find one to rent (2019 or 2020). How has the gas mileage been so far? The on-line reviewers are all over the place - some saying it beats the EPA numbers and others say it is way below what it should get.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts