Kia Forte Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yea I do! And the thing is, I know who did it! There was a huge SUV parked very awkwardly next to me, when I was leaving the park. But Like I said I live 125 miles away from it. And that's when I noticed it. It was a huge black Tahoe with Kentucky plates. God I would have just liked to sock him dead in the face! I'm checking my car from now on every single time I leave it in a parking lot.

A friend of mine has a tahoe...he calls it a "tar-whore" :)

Those huge SUVs are usually full of kids and/or dogs and a bitchy mother who could give a damn about cars parked around them...the kids throw the doors open with no regards to what's around them and the mothers could care less how their kids are acting.

I was parked in a super market a couple of years ago in my brand new Jeep Wrangler waiting for my wife to get a few things...this Yukon SUV pulls up next to me, so closely that the kids inside the damn SUV couldn't open their doors more than about 1/3rd of the way...they kept trying to open their door, whacking my passenger door with their door...the mother did nothing...I asked the mother what she was going to do about it...nothing she said...it's only a bit of paint scratched...I called the cops on my cell phone and they came down and filled out an accident report and because size of the dents in my door and paint removed right down to the metal caused by the SUV bitch's kids, I got a new door from their insurance company...the cop had to almost arrest her to get her to cough up her insurance info to me...it was sweet watching her almost end up in handcuffs in front of her incredibly rude kids...:D

I now try to park as far away as possible from other cars, even if it means I have to walk a bit further...the walking is good for me anyway.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
A f

I now try to park as far away as possible from other cars, even if it means I have to walk a bit further...the walking is good for me anyway.
I think the walk is good for me too so I always say that too.

I love your story.. its a perfect example of why I park way out of the way.
Second and most important is the way you took care of this and showed her how she is wrong to not car about a fellow human, anothers property etc.

Its amazingly sad how many people out there only care about themselves..
or just asume that since we bought a car that did not cost us 40,000 or 60,000 dollars that A. its ok to not care about it. B. that we don't deserve respect because of fig A.

Or whatever other stupid selfish thoughts people like her think.
Thxs for posting this its nice to know that maybe next time she'll atleast think twice before doing that again.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.