Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Went to the dealership yesterday (they found me a blue SX koup fully loaded-leather, tech package, etc 3 hrs away in VA) wouldn't come down in price. Wanted to offer me 22,690 and would not come down. So I left. Unfortunately there are NO dealerships anywhere remotely close with a fully loaded SX in blue so it looks like Im going to have to make the hike down to VA this weekend.

Wanted to know what I should expect to pay for this car?

(I have a number in my head that's pretty fair but the last dealership wouldn't budge from $22,690)
[MSRP 24-something]

·
Registered
69 Posts
Don't know what you would pay for one there but here in Canada I had what you are looking at with an extra 1100 worth of add ons and it was a little over 27,000 in the end!

·
Registered
81 Posts
How much for a fully loaded SX Koup

According to Edmunds.com MSRP is $23,640.
Invoice is $22,260. But truecar.com says that the Koup has 11.4% total mark-up. So do the math. First off go on line and see what kind of deal you can get from the dealer in Va BEFORE going on a 3 hour ride. Also, check out Edmunds and truecar.com for their advice.

·
Registered
453 Posts
i think i paid 21,295.00ish for my 2011 auto sx. no leather, or tech package. id hop on that if i were you, i dont want leather but now i want the tech package mainly for backing up. other than that im still really happy with my koup

·
Registered
453 Posts
oh i thought that the tech pack came with the camera, koup/sedan/5-door. uh learn something new everyday :D

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
^^ or u could just get an aftermarket headunit with a backup camera like I did. I love mine!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Well I just picked up a Manual SX with everything except the leather and tech packs for $17.9K just outside of Philadelphia. I agree though that truecar.com is your best bet.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Truecar lists a a fully loaded SX Auto by me for around 21k that including the 1000 dollars off cash back kia is offering right now. So if your dealer is offering 22k without cash back thats about right.

·
Registered
543 Posts
I think mine was just under 22 with the SI spoiler, leather package and before the rebates and trade-in

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Ugh!! Im getting frustrated. I've been to 3 dealerships trying to get a car brought up from VA. They wont budge from a price around $22,700-$22,900. I was at the dealership last night for almost 3 hrs trying to haggle the price down. I had my true car info and everything stating that over 10 vehicles (fully loaded) had sold for under 22k in the past 6 months.
No luck. These people wont budge. Looks like Im going to have to make the 3hr road trip to the dealer in VA (who has 2 in corsa blue) and see if I cant get it for the price I want from the actual dealership that has one.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Here in Canada (where our dollar doesnt mean shit [even if its higher then the American]) i paid $27,500 All in for a 2011 Koup

·
Registered
543 Posts
Are you looking for Auto or manual? If looking for an auto, why not go for a manual...better on price and gas...just gotta get used to driving it which comes really quick when you have to do it.

·
Registered
29 Posts
ummm as easy as Forte are selling the dealership probably isn't going to come down in price...as soon as our dealership gets koups there gone! we don't even have any right now and we need some!

·
Registered
732 Posts
Nice man! I paid 22,700 for mine here in Woodbridge, VA right off of RT1. Fully loaded Bright Silver. Be nice if I had another Koup to join me for the VARides meet in Spotsylvania, VA on a Saturday.. Kinda boring being the only one lol.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Nice man! I paid 22,700 for mine here in Woodbridge, VA right off of RT1. Fully loaded Bright Silver. Be nice if I had another Koup to join me for the VARides meet in Spotsylvania, VA on a Saturday.. Kinda boring being the only one lol.
Lol Im a girl. The meets sound fun tho. I live in Maryland.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Oh I'm sorry lol. Yeah last Saturday was great.. One question though. Did you get leather? Is it pinched in at the seams? I'm just curious.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Ummm it's hard to explain.. At the seems in the middle of the seat.. Is the leather pinched in where it is sewed together. If I still don't make any sense I will post a pic lol..

1 - 20 of 54 Posts