Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm a new member here and really enjoy all the discussion that goes on here. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to ask or not, and if it's inappropriate then please remove this thread, but I was wondering if I got a good deal on my Forte.

My Purchase was on Saturday 2/27/10. New Kia Forte EX w/Fuel Economy, Spicy Red, production date 4/09. It cost me $14,990 + TTL. I was just wondering if I made a good deal or not. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
I also bought mine on 2/27. I paid $16500 total (including Tax Tag Title) for a forte sedan sx with 6sp MT. All options except leather and sunroof. Also made them throw in the iPod cable.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have an EX with bluetooth, 15inch steel wheels, power windows, doors, no sunroof. I paid 18,000 total. 2k down, payment is 299.00 a month. I purchased it at glendale kia in Los Angeles.

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
I also bought mine on 2/27. I paid $16500 total (including Tax Tag Title) for a forte sedan sx with 6sp MT. All options except leather and sunroof. Also made them throw in the iPod cable.
Forgot that $16500 was after my trade of $1000. I think my actually purchase
price before taxes etc was $15300.

Bought it in PA, USA.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Yup, Cali is expensive... $17,900 for my Forte LX (including TTL and dealer package <wheels, tires, windows, smoked tail lights>). I got $19,000 for my trade in (2008 Jeep Wrangler X Unlimited).

·
Registered
576 Posts
My Kia Cerato/Forte S (EX) cost $18,990 here in Australia, your prices in the US make me green with envy.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Well I just bought an Titanium Koup SX with sunroof, spoiler and leather package for $21,960 with taxes. Add $2,500 for insurance over the loan period plus like $1,200 for extended warranty and an additional insurance to cover if the car is stolen during the first 5 years. This is in Puerto Rico.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Well I just bought an Titanium Koup SX with sunroof, spoiler and leather package for $21,960 with taxes. Add $2,500 for insurance over the loan period plus like $1,200 for extended warranty and an additional insurance to cover if the car is stolen during the first 5 years. This is in Puerto Rico.
I paid around the same price. I had gap insurance with the car. I had a bad experience with my last car. So I ended up paying for my Racing Red SX Koup 22,500. Pretty steep. So consider all y'all under 20k, lucky!!

·
Registered
288 Posts
$21,300....Titanium, SX sedan, fully loaded (sunroof, leather pack, homelink mirror). They were not going for it but I had a check from my bank in hand and that was that.

·
Registered
973 Posts
came out to 17900 with gap protection and taxes and all, -500 down
my payment is $333 a month
and mine is a later production, I think sometime in september, with the softouch stuff on the dash and all, ebony black lx with convenience pack or whatever

·
Registered
288 Posts
$21,300....Titanium, SX sedan, fully loaded (sunroof, leather pack, homelink mirror). They were not going for it but I had a check from my bank in hand and that was that.

Oh yeah, this is the out the door price after tax. Its the SX sedan with all options except the cargo nets. I feel pretty lucky.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Got mine 3/31/10. Forte SX, 5sp auto. No sunroof, but it did have homelink/ec mirror and cargo nets. Paid ~18k including tax/tags/title (17,000.00 + TTL was the sale price). I didn't care about the mirror/nets, but thats all they had for vehicles available, so it did keep the price from getting bumped down a few more hundred.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts