Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
I don't know that there is a way to change the odometer to km but if there is, typically you would hold down the Trip button while on the odometer screen. If this does not work, try it on the subsequent screens Trip 1, 2, etc.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't know that there is a way to change the odometer to km but if there is, typically you would hold down the Trip button while on the odometer screen. If this does not work, try it on the subsequent screens Trip 1, 2, etc.
I tried, this does not work, only the data is reset․

·
Registered
123 Posts
Yeah, sorry about the delay but I did try all different types of methods and it was a no go. It only works on miles. A Google search also yielded the same results.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you very much for your desire to help! I’ll get used to miles, the most difficult thing is gas mileage - miles per gallon :oops:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Thank you very much for your desire to help! I’ll get used to dmiles, the most difficult thing is gas mileage - miles per gallon :oops:
No problem, I know what you mean. While in Mexico, I rented a car and upon my return, we stopped to have our tank filled. The stations are not self-serve like in the States. I ended up getting ripped off a couple liters due to being in a rush to catch my flight, I didn't do the conversion for actual capacity.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts