Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Does anybody know how to remove the lower grill without removing the bumper? I know there are 4 screws on the bottom and some clips. I don't know what else it entails, however, and I can't see behind the bumper.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
733 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, that's not good enough for me. I'm gonna give it a shot and see what happens. I'll report back later.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Why go thru all the trouble of trying to squeeze up in there when removing the bumper takes 5 minutes and makes the job 100x easier?

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
Why go thru all the trouble of trying to squeeze up in there when removing the bumper takes 5 minutes and makes the job 100x easier?
The lower grill for the EX is one piece, SX is two pieces. Bumper comes off in less than 3 mins if you're done it before, it's just a matter of being careful and not dropping it on the ground. After that there are about 4-6 screws for the lower grill. I don't think you can take off the grill without taking the bumper off, as the splash guard before the car blocks any opening to reach behind it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.