·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I know out of all these opinionated peoPle someones got something to say about them , are they a unique match or Overdone?

Bump

·
Registered
344 Posts
If your car isn't red go with the first one. You gots to have some rocks to ride with these-the styling is out there- but they are enkeis!

·
Registered
536 Posts
Don't care for them at all. Sorry. Just my .02!!! I been looking for wheels for months and still can't decide. So I guess I like nothing or just over analyzing!

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
I don't really like them. I prefer "clean" looks and you can probably get something nicer than that for cheaper. But if you like them go for it. I can't tell you how flush that's gonna be on a sedan. If those were on a lowered Koup, with that wheel and tire setup, it would be super flush.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It just seem everyone has either gloss black and flat black 5 to multispoke straight spoked wheels and the trend ain't over yet neither, chrome is to heavy and expensive so I figured curved spokes with the caps eventually painted body color would look ill. I haven't seen anyone with these yet and I want black wheels, just different black wheels with angled spokes, mesh isnt happenin either for me so far these are my top pick, and the red may be a spin from the usual red line on the lip to, not sure yet though

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.