Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody!

Well I am Steven and I'm from West Virginia and go to WVU. I also work part time in Parts at a KIA dealership.

I have had 3 KIA vehicles in the past year. The first one was a Soul which was totaled....see pic and yes it was the Shadow Dragon Special Edition...

Then after hitting the tree with the Soul I got a brand new 2011 Sportage. Did not like the Sportage at all as I felt like an old man and really I missed my Soul. Upon the arrival to the dealership one day I saw one of these KOUPS coming off the truck and knew that I had to have it. Well I traded it in the Sportage and got the KOUP SX with leather, sunroof, etc.

I am planning on putting a CAI on it and just got the windows tinted on it today. I had an Injen CAI on my Soul does Injen make one for the 2011 KOUP SX Auto that I have?

Here she is...so sexxxxxxyyyy!!!!! hahaha

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Dude, i'm 20 minutes north of you, we should get together soon. I am always down by WVU, me and my buddies usually go to karma, or go to the movies down there.

hope to see you soon

·
Registered
144 Posts
Finally someone else from WV. My friend goes to WVU and drive a blue Forte sedan. I am no where close to you though, but I'm only about 4 hours south of ya.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I don't know there are a few around here but there all stock and blue. lol

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
Blue Koup's are hawt. Welcome to the Forte community.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts