Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how's it goin ya'll. i've frequented the forums but just recently decided to post and really pay attention to the site. I'm originally from middle tennessee but i live in San Antonio, texas. I am in the army stationed at Ft. Sam Houston, but currently deployed to Afghanistan. I bought a copperhead koup sx back in december before i deployed and LOVE it. Right now i've only got modest plans for it. I'm not huge into doing things with cars, but a co-worker of mine is and his continuous talk about doing things kinda gets me thinking. I know that I'm going to tint the windows (obviously) and probably put some rims on it, and would like to add a spoiler. Also just had a friend suggest i put a cold air intake on it so I may do that. I am pretty car retarded so part of not having a big plan is my ignorance as to what can be done. i also think i'd like to eventually put in an aftermarket head unit but dunno what size it'd be (to me, the factory unit looks like a weird size/shaper) so any help there'd be awesome. i'll end up posting more questions in the respective threads, but just wanted to drop a line in here to say hello

·
Registered
695 Posts
Greetings, looking forward to seeing your mods. These cars are an addiction, there should be a warning when you buy the Forte that you may become addicted to modding this car.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Welcome to the site, feel free to ask questions, but most of them are already answered :). Remember to search.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Yet another SA member! I can count 4 now? Including myself?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts