Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I was suposed to recieve my car on monday but the dealer gave me a call and they gave it to me today! what a wonderful car!!! it is the best car I've ever had so far! It is the Kia Cerato Forte 1.6 EX 6 speed Manual Transimmsion! and OMG it is awesome!!! well...there is a bit of a problem with the Ipod cable...when I connect my Touch 2g and start playing a song it will stop and an error "comm error" appears and then it switches itself to radio!! so I don't know if that happens to anyone but I would be eternaly grateful if someone could tell me how to fix this...without re-setting it! :D In general I love this car and I want to thanks this forum and all the posters because I chose the car when I read how incredible it is by members of this forum! so! Thx guys for helping me decide! :)

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,857 Posts
Congrats and welcome to forteforums.com!

Pics or ban...JK...LoL!!!

Sorry I can't help with your Touch 2g problem...I just listen to the radio...LoL!

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Congrats on the new car! And maybe the Ipod's system is not compatible? I dunno...

But either way, welcome welcome!

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
welcome aboard :)
Glad your enjoying the new wheels :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well aparently the problem disappeared! mmm it's weird well thx anyway!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Congrats on your new ride! How you like the sound of the factory audio, rocks don't it?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Congrats they are great cars! Sometimes it gives that error if the battery is low or almost dead on the i-pod. Also make sure the adapter stays in some models will not clip into place and be a secure connection.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts