Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
248 Posts
@KoupEE, i was told the same thing by one dealership(no white EX's in Canada with sunroof), so i gave the salesman my second choice of colour, then phoned up another dealership and found a white one AND that they'd get me into a white SX!.......so i dropped the original dealer like a tonne of bricks. they're HOPING i'd stupidly believe them so I can help get inventory off their lot.........i don't have words to describe how PISSED I was when I found out there was an EX at another dealer).....it's ok, i haven't seen the fucking wiener of a salesman around the original dealer in the few times I've been back there. he got what he deserved maybe. i dunno why this shit happens so much, it's a big risk for them if people discover there are more options than just one dealer......be a smart consumer and check EVERY last option.

as far as your situation(OP), if you have turned your car in to the dealer it'd be courtesy for them to give you a rental. if you haven't, then obviously, keep it til the car apparently gets here from Korea. what dealership you dealing with?

· Registered
248 Posts
oakville kia was who I dealt with(hooked me up)......I'm sure it's not uncommon for ANY car dealership to do this sort of thing, but there needs to be some sort of accountability with Kia Canada and these crooked salespeople. salesmen ALREADY have a shitty reputation to begin with. this just helps re-inforce the bullshit that goes on(that people are afraid of happening to them)......maybe it's worth gettin on the soapbox and sending an email to Kia Canada(or whoever) about these crooked ****

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.