Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Will buy them from a wheel warehouse that's in my hometown,the bolt pattern is 5x112,but no problem since i Will use wobble nuts,they are very Safe by the way.

OEMconcept

·
Registered
57 Posts
I Will buy them from a wheel warehouse that's in my hometown,the bolt pattern is 5x112,but no problem since i Will use wobble nuts,they are very Safe by the way.

OEMconcept
If I remember correctly, the S5 has a hub of 57.1 and the forte is 67.1. You'd have to have the the wheel bored out and I'm not how safe that would be...

·
Registered
57 Posts
They are not from Audi,they are replicas,but they look exactly the same.
ah cool...I just pulled them up on the website. Most replicas are done w/ the original hub diameter. Nice that they have different sizes.

What are wobble nuts btw? I'm assuming you'd need a .5 hubcentric ring??? Are our cars hubcentric or lug centric? I don't even know yet lol.

·
Registered
708 Posts
OEMconcept ?=those?

they come in 5x100 as well and machining / boring hubs is perfectly safe if done correctly

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
All i can tell you guys is,they fit,i had them in my hands,and put them Next to my car and they look Like they were made for the koup .

·
Registered
708 Posts
All i can tell you guys is,they fit,i had them in my hands,and put them Next to my car and they look Like they were made for the koup .

they look similar to the stock sx ones just bigger lol imo that is

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
Hey Stockey, do you want my SX wheels ?

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Stay tune,i might have to machine the center bore of the wheel,that might change my plans.

Update:the guys from oemconcept just told me they do it with a 66.6 bore also,so they just might fit,i will probably go for a fitting test with the sample he's got in stock.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts