Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
aaahh! i have to wait untill monday to get my new koup!! i have been looking for weeeks now and i so wated a blue one the dealer is going 200 mile out to get it! i cant wait! any other blue lovers out there. wut are some cool things to do with blue? im tottaly new at this! i really like those strip lights! im so excited to be here with other forte lovers! i have found people are so judgemental on us for being kia :(

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i hope so..... i always get nervous making these sort of choices, esprcially to go from not haveing a car payment to haveing one :(

·
Registered
248 Posts
nice to know some dealers out there will go the extra (200) mile to find you the car you want......one sales weiner I dealt with tried to tell me there wasn't ONE koup in Canada with the colour I wanted. you're gonna LOVE it(more than you do now). you should get the interior BLUE LED's for your ride. that'd look pretty sweet.......i've had comments out the interior RED LED's on my Koup.....it's a nice touch. enjoy!

·
Registered
123 Posts
I was in the same boat as you, wanted Blue, no one around had it, so I told them to go get it, and they did, sadly though, it was like 500 more, but oh well, thats life :D Hope you enjoy your new Koup :)

·
Registered
84 Posts
I went to check out the Forte Koup at the local dealer. They didn't have a SINGLE SX on the lot. I test drove an EX Koup. Loved it.

They found a Copperhead SX w/ MoonRoof nearby. Told me on Saturday that I'd have it by the next weekend, but would I be ready to take delivery if they got it sooner. I ended up getting it the next friday. Turns out the local one had a big gash across the passenger dash.

They had to drive the closest one down from Connecticut....a short THREE HUNDRED AND SEVEN miles.... yes. 307 miles on my baby, before I got to slip inside.

I do however love my Ginger....

·
Registered
11 Posts
haha my sales guy matched a price i got from another local kia dealership and then went to yet another to get the car cuz i wanted a blue with a stick shift...picking up tomm and cannot fucking wait

·
Registered
585 Posts
aaahh! i have to wait untill monday to get my new koup!! i have been looking for weeeks now and i so wated a blue one the dealer is going 200 mile out to get it! i cant wait! any other blue lovers out there. wut are some cool things to do with blue? im tottaly new at this! i really like those strip lights! im so excited to be here with other forte lovers! i have found people are so judgemental on us for being kia :(
wated? wut? tottaly? ,,,:eek:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.