Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yes i have successfuly added 150 hp jets to my nitrous kit i am pushing over 200hp n/a plus my nitrous minus to the wheels do the math just though i would let you guys know our cars could handle it but for how long? We will see no videos at this time unless you buying me one :) thanks weres jose when i need him

·
Registered
453 Posts
"this guys got enough nos to blow us all up".........ja rule in fast and furious. guess your not worried about engine warranty

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
some one has to do it :) anyone want a ride as far as air fuel ratio i wouldnt know i will dyno it soon so back up my proof

·
Registered
50 Posts
buy a wide band o2 to know what your ar is. And for your ass dyno number i am sure a shop near you has dyno pulls you can do for cheap. ass dyno numbers does not = real dyno numbers

·
Registered
522 Posts
A agree i will start mine at one bottle and that is it then she will blow, i hope not but that is a lot of juice to the motor, is the intake and exaust stock, and where did you get the extra fuel for the shot and did you change the spark plugs ??

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
I smell stock exgaust manifold melt down very soon.. not to mention the top end of the motor which I hate to say is going to suffer a short painful death.
best case, holes in the top of the pistons from high heat etc which well be one of those oooh no!!! .. worst case is a big boom!! with rods flying out the oil pan or worse, flying out the side of the block.

Of course it could hold together for awhile my best guess is a big one and a half bottles.. perhaps it lives once and the second time is a sad sad sound..
but I honestly kind of hope I'm wrong somehow lol

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
its a wet kit and thanks for everyones 2 cents i really dont give a shit cuz its my forte :) and i have done it and i been using it all night at the races and i havent lost yet how about that turbo bmw 335i got his ass handed to him as he stated "iam not going to waste my gas" i said "im not going to waste my nitrous" lmaoooo so like i stated i just wanted to tell you guys the potential of this motor thats all now enjoy your stock motors with your 10 year warrenty :) power to surprise....till it goes boom and il be the first to blow it and be damn proud of it and just rebuilt it great guys you made my day :)

·
Registered
432 Posts
Should run a pool on when he will blow. Maybe he can win enough money to replace his engine or someone else that wins can donate the money.

Not trying to be snide, but there is a right way to do things and then there is this way.
I totally agree.

its a wet kit and thanks for everyones 2 cents i really dont give a shit cuz its my forte :) and i have done it and i been using it all night at the races and i havent lost yet how about that turbo bmw 335i got his ass handed to him as he stated "iam not going to waste my gas" i said "im not going to waste my nitrous" lmaoooo so like i stated i just wanted to tell you guys the potential of this motor thats all now enjoy your stock motors with your 10 year warrenty :) power to surprise....till it goes boom and il be the first to blow it and be damn proud of it and just rebuilt it great guys you made my day :)
You beat a 335i with a 150-shot of cheater gas, big deal. Plus, how can you be proud of blowing your engine. I'm missing something here.

Anyway, your Forte, as you said. Enjoy it the way you like. Be careful around others though.. I don't know how your "races" happen, but keep it safe please.

·
Registered
36 Posts
and where do we find this supposed website lol

·
Registered
51 Posts
"sneeze" "sneeze"

sorry, im allergic to BULLSHIT. There is absolutely no way that Your runnning a 150 shot on stock internals. theres a local speedshop here in town, and they took a look at my Koup, and said that the engine would hold a 75 shot, and thats pushing it. Unless you have Pictures of your setup that you can proove, or a video of you "wet shot" Im going to be sneezing all night.:rolleyes:

==> My biggest pet peeve.. People Who claim nonsense.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.