Kia Forte Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
The dude also said:
We the Kia Ambassador’s will always have to deal with harsh criticism and put downs of the brand. At times it’s hard to keep things in check when a fellow Kia owner goes of the deep end and starts to find fault with the vehicle and rant and rave about what a POS it is, it’s not your fault or mine; the only person to put the blame on is the owner him/herself. The dude should have reviewed what was done to his vehicle after the oil change, all that had to be done was to pull the dipstick out, wipe it off; reinsert stick; and visibly see where the oil is on the stick. The dude had total confidence in the pit money that changed his oil, sure he had this issue twice; maybe he should consider ranting and raving at the oil change vendor. Perhaps the pit money knows the dude from somewhere in the past and has a vendetta against him,maybe the pit monkey is trying to sabotage the Kia name by under filling or putting some unknown substance in the dude’s oil. If someone puts down Kia, I just think to myself... who cares...their not worth my time to get into a battle with. I know deep inside something they don’t, Kia’s are great vehicles; they can go and spend a wheelbarrow full of cash for a pricey import and spend a lot of money for insurance for a vehicle that is on par with a Kia. Give you an example: 2020 Honda Civic coupe listes at approx $38,000 + tax and set up, $44,000 out the door. Kia Forte fully loaded $23,995 + taxes approx $26,000, what makes more sense? I’d say it’s the Kia that comes out in front. Sure the Civic has 50 more ponies under the hood, with a little tuning the Forte would be at par with that pricy Civic. Dude’s back in Cali are jumping all over the Kia market because they know the value in the Kia brand, and they’ll have a lot more dunkettes to spend on other upgrades. Pricing is in Canadian dunkettes. ⚠ Beware of those oil change vendors, if you use their service’s be wary and heed this warning! Check your oil after leaving, be sure that they have replaced your oil fill cap as well! Oil vendors reading this, not all of you are at fault, just be certain that you do a precise and double check your work; if you have a technician that doesn’t enjoy his/her work...relive them of their duties... for your reputation is on the line.

·
Registered
80 Posts
We the Kia Ambassador’s will always have to deal with harsh criticism and put downs of the brand. At times it’s hard to keep things in check when a fellow Kia owner goes of the deep end and starts to find fault with the vehicle and rant and rave about what a POS it is, it’s not your fault or mine; the only person to put the blame on is the owner him/herself. The dude should have reviewed what was done to his vehicle after the oil change, all that had to be done was to pull the dipstick out, wipe it off; reinsert stick; and visibly see where the oil is on the stick. The dude had total confidence in the pit money that changed his oil, sure he had this issue twice; maybe he should consider ranting and raving at the oil change vendor. Perhaps the pit money knows the dude from somewhere in the past and has a vendetta against him,maybe the pit monkey is trying to sabotage the Kia name by under filling or putting some unknown substance in the dude’s oil. If someone puts down Kia, I just think to myself... who cares...their not worth my time to get into a battle with. I know deep inside something they don’t, Kia’s are great vehicles; they can go and spend a wheelbarrow full of cash for a pricey import and spend a lot of money for insurance for a vehicle that is on par with a Kia. Give you an example: 2020 Honda Civic coupe listes at approx $38,000 + tax and set up, $44,000 out the door. Kia Forte fully loaded $23,995 + taxes approx $26,000, what makes more sense? I’d say it’s the Kia that comes out in front. Sure the Civic has 50 more ponies under the hood, with a little tuning the Forte would be at par with that pricy Civic. Dude’s back in Cali are jumping all over the Kia market because they know the value in the Kia brand, and they’ll have a lot more dunkettes to spend on other upgrades. Pricing is in Canadian dunkettes. ⚠ Beware of those oil change vendors, if you use their service’s be wary and heed this warning! Check your oil after leaving, be sure that they have replaced your oil fill cap as well! Oil vendors reading this, not all of you are at fault, just be certain that you do a precise and double check your work; if you have a technician that doesn’t enjoy his/her work...relive them of their duties... for your reputation is on the line.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.