Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
644 Posts
i have been on this forum for a while and i always here people talking about waiting on a car or they cant find a koup or a sedan or they never see any its just weird i live like 2 minutes away from a kia delarship its not a very big delarship but there has to be like 20 koups and about 10 or 15 sedans there and then were i bought my car about a half hour away they musta had like 20 of each i guess it just where i live maybe there hard to find in other states
Some of the dealers here seem to have a decent amount of them as well, but then when I finally decided I want a red one, I went to one, and they only had copper and corsa blue. The second dealer I went to had a red one that was a demo car with 3300 miles on it, so I said no, but they said they had the same model with no miles. Theres another dealer about 20 minutes ago, I haven't checked in there yet. However the one dealer was telling me that they can't keep souls or koups on the lot, and he has been sending trucks to PA to pick up new ones.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.