Kia Forte Forum banner

I got my car yesterday! Been on the forums for a while!

2K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  ryude 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone! I Picked up my car yesterday its a 2010 Sorintini blue Koup SX and haven't stop driving her! iv been on the forum for a while so already plan on getting the Tigiris badges and maybe painting my inserts! Reading the forums I think I got the worst deal ever OTD price was 27.9 (from Newfoundland Canada). I can live with that the payments are low! anyway here is a picture just to tie you guys over ill be getting the SLR camera out soon! today it rained all day!

See less See more
#5 · (Edited)
Oh man spent 4 hours cleaning er this morning loved every second of it and yea I'm fine with it. I think maybe 24-25 usd? Maybe! Haha yea Newfoundland beautiful. But lots of pot holes ! Haha in the last 11 years it's only gotten more beautiful specially the west coast.

#10 ·
Third pic was my buddy in the m3s iPhone. He really likes the clutch in the koup! Yea the first to pics were sky with a canon rebal xti. I was standing on the base of a fencing of the underground parking lot

#11 ·
I did my first mod today! took less then 2 mins! cost 4 dollars! who would have known my girlfriend didnt even have red nail polish! :( hahah 2 days old going on 400 km!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.