Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i couldnt wait any longer i had to put them on they are 18x8 +35 offset wrapped with a 235/40/18 cooper zeon. sorry the pics arnt better ill get some better pics in the next week or so and it will be up to my standards to post for the koup of the month wish me luck my next step is the put my audio in and cant decide to put my in dash dvd player in or keep the stock but back to the wheel what do u guys think?

Attachments

·
Registered
346 Posts
That offset could present some problems with rubbing the wheel well under load, I think. Looks great though.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Wheels look great...Let me ask because I still get confused. +35 offset I thought would make the wheels stick out. Is that true? If so, how much?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
it doesnt rub at all and to americankoupkorea it dosent stick out that much if any thing just a centemeter or two it look really flush and here is a biger pic

Attachments

·
Registered
138 Posts
it doesnt rub at all and to americankoupkorea it dosent stick out that much if any thing just a centemeter or two it look really flush and here is a biger pic
Is the car lowered? It doesn't look like it from the pictures. Mine is lowered so there is a concern for me. A centimeter is about 4/10th of an inch- not far off. By my measurements (with a tape measure and my fenders), 6/10th would be pushing it as it is almost flush. The big thing is hitting bumps. Wish I knew for sure before dropping $1000 on rims.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
can you please post a pic from the rear? I would like to see how it looks with wide tires.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.