Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I'm picking up my Koup at the end of this week. I want to know what would be a good list of MODS and in what order to do them in. I really want to tint the windows, tails, and debadge and rebadge. Anybody got a list?

·
Registered
733 Posts
Alright well you should get the windows n lights tinted first, this is how i did mine, i first debaged it, then i got a air intake,thats all ive done so far, this is the order i want to get my mods in, i want to get a muffler or exhaust system, then lower the forte, then get a spioler, then rims

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Just look at everyone's signature whenever you're looking at posts. you'll always find new ideas. for example.

\/
\/
\/
\/

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL. I like your mods a lot (K)illed (I)n (A)ction. But one thing i really like about your car is the way you tinted your tails. They look so much better when you leave the reverse signals alone. looks sick.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea I know. I read that in the pic ha. how long did it take you? and how much were the tints for the tails?

2,213 Posts
Yea I know. I read that in the pic ha. how long did it take you? and how much were the tints for the tails?
took about 3 hours, the tint is like $12 in a can. heres a tip. spray one coat, let it sit for a half hour, spray another coat, let that sit for an hour. then take clear coat. it hit with 2 shots of clear cloat. then wait ahwile. i suggest a day. wet sand it with 1500 grit sandpaper. then take a rubbin compound, i used maguires and buff it out! ta da!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts