Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Cerato GT
568 Posts
whoaa, that’s the mother load, do you have links to where you got these? I’m most interested in the trunk closing thing, bolt caps, knee rest and hood strut.
Trunk tension springs

Door Lock Screw Protector (Multiple Metallic Colors)

You might be interested in these as well

Knee Cushion

Hood Strut (there are many variations but I got the single strut one which is working well after 16 months still)

·
Registered
2020 Cerato GT
568 Posts
I’ve already purchased the door lock covers on eBay, should be here in the next few weeks. I’m hesitant to order off Ali Express cause I don’t want to wait ages!!
I used to suffer through weeks and months of waiting for shipping from AliExpress as well, until I discovered their secret selection of shipping methods. NEVER opt for their free shipping method unless it's AliExpress Standard Shipping. And if you have to pay a few bucks extra, upgrade to AliExpress Standard Shipping.
Not sure if it's the same in North America, but in Australia if you select AliExpress Standard Shipping, the item is shipped over on a weekly or fortnightly shipment to Australia to an AliExpress distribution center. From there, it is sent to me via the local postal service. I'll usually get the item in about 2-4 weeks instead of 4 - 12 weeks.
Because if you bought through eBay it's still sent from China anyway.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts