Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
need to wash....more pictures to come....:)

Attachments

·
Registered
587 Posts
"Kia Racing Development" :)

Sweeeet Ride!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the67beast....

bethlehem, pa
parsippany, nj

·
Registered
78 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
@wingzero Maybe it's an American thing and we'll just never understand it? I guess I like something a little 'cleaner' and everyone's got their bag.

@ 2fast: congrats to your son on having the 'big brass ones' to do something that honestly no other person on earth has done. I suppose that alone requires applause.

Unless... what if the car is a mule for some top secret racing division and we're all going to be killed in our sleep because we now know the department exists? *going to be a long, sleepless night*

·
Registered
526 Posts
I like it. That's a nice looking car your son has. The stickers don't look bad. Where did you get them from? I kinda like the KRD the best. The silver Koup SX was the first Koup I had ever saw (really caught my eye!). I stopped at the dealer to ask about it and went back the next day to buy it. If they didn't have the Racing Red SX Koup in the showroom for me to keep looking at while I waited to get the final price for the silver one I would be driving a silver Koup right now!! That Racing Red just looked soooo good under those showroom lights I had to get it instead!!

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Unless... what if the car is a mule for some top secret racing division and we're all going to be killed in our sleep because we now know the department exists? *going to be a long, sleepless night*

HAHA! That's too funny.

Ps: Is the roof stripes a glossy vinyl, and the side stripes a matte vinyl? Just wondering.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
fas93.....

they're both glossy....

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
jeff613...

thanks.....we had it done here in new jersey at our local "truck lettering store"

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
kiatech.....

thanks

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
bill....
where r u in jersey?

·
Premium Member
165 Posts
@wingzero Maybe it's an American thing and we'll just never understand it? I guess I like something a little 'cleaner' and everyone's got their bag.
I never really thought about it before but Kiatech made a valid observation. The majority of manufactures of American performance vehicles offer decal packages for them. There is also a huge selection of stripe decals from after-market suppliers for these vehicles also.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
kiatech- speaking of cleaner-

thats one reason i love my black SXK-
when i looked upon the pictues posted here of the car w/all the decals

(someone must have been having a sale- lol- i am just pointing out that it seems that decals/bumper stickers seem to grow slowly- not all over night lol)

almost as visable as the decals- were the gaps btwn the door/body
the plastic/metal

perhaps it just me- having my black SXk that i am biased and i am overlooking the visable gaps btwn body panels........ but when i look at my car in the bright sunshine that florida throws my way......it seems that my car is pretty much seamless from front to back......

(and 2nd note- the sticker running along the bottom side of the car- pretty much looks like the same sticker on a red car that has been for sale here in the tampa area for the last 3-4 months- so is kia coming out with a sticker kit? or is there a sticker guy working the east coast dealerships? lol)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts