Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As much as I loved my Konig Illusions, it's time for a change. The back ones are badly rock chipped and I utterly destroyed a front one today.

I am coming to you, my trusted Forte crew, for suggestions. Which rims do you think would look best on a blue Koup? Have any killer rims come out recently? I'm looking for 18s and trying to keep it under $200/wheel.

·
Registered
51 Posts
If you had a little more I could make you a great deal on some Volkswagen te37s. They're being powder coated glossy black right now and then I'm going to sell them. they're 18x7.5

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
That's too bad, I loved those wheels on your Koup. I'd definitely stay with the black wheel theme though, I'll let you know when something comes to mind.

I'm getting a little bored of my wheels and want a change too. Since day one I've never liked the red lip on them and still don't. The girl, friends, family and everyone else likes them though.

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Subtle, I love your rims. I think the little bit of color really works on your otherwise monochromatic car. On mine, I feel like the blue parts of my rims are a bit too much.

I decided today that I want to stick with black.

dalaseju/Fox, I've always been a sucker for the star shaped 5-spoke and I really like the deep dish look of the Konig Laces. Thanks for sharing those links.

·
Registered
350 Posts
if you check out the wheel classifieds on vwvortex you can find some sick wheels on there in your price range! youll have to the in the "other bolt pattern section"

·
Registered
519 Posts
I think this style rim on would look amazing as it does in this picture

Attachments

·
Registered
519 Posts

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
644 Posts
Aiden, I like those Drags but I don't know about the silver lip on my car now that I have eliminated most of the chrome.
You can always get the lip painted in the color of your choice.. making the wheel even more unique. That's my plan when I finally decide to get new wheels. Just putting that out there to give you some further options. :]

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Btw I believe tirerack has the EKM3's for a little cheaper. I think they're $170 a piece instead of $176/ea. I bought mine from tirerack and got them in like 2 days

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Damn both of those wheels are rly nice! But the 2nd one looks exactly like her Konig Illusions.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts