Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As much as I loved my Konig Illusions, it's time for a change. The back ones are badly rock chipped and I utterly destroyed a front one today.

I am coming to you, my trusted Forte crew, for suggestions. Which rims do you think would look best on a blue Koup? Have any killer rims come out recently? I'm looking for 18s and trying to keep it under $200/wheel.

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
That's too bad, I loved those wheels on your Koup. I'd definitely stay with the black wheel theme though, I'll let you know when something comes to mind.

I'm getting a little bored of my wheels and want a change too. Since day one I've never liked the red lip on them and still don't. The girl, friends, family and everyone else likes them though.

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Subtle, I love your rims. I think the little bit of color really works on your otherwise monochromatic car. On mine, I feel like the blue parts of my rims are a bit too much.

I decided today that I want to stick with black.

dalaseju/Fox, I've always been a sucker for the star shaped 5-spoke and I really like the deep dish look of the Konig Laces. Thanks for sharing those links.

·
Registered
519 Posts

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
644 Posts
Aiden, I like those Drags but I don't know about the silver lip on my car now that I have eliminated most of the chrome.
You can always get the lip painted in the color of your choice.. making the wheel even more unique. That's my plan when I finally decide to get new wheels. Just putting that out there to give you some further options. :]

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Btw I believe tirerack has the EKM3's for a little cheaper. I think they're $170 a piece instead of $176/ea. I bought mine from tirerack and got them in like 2 days

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.