Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife is starting to make snide remarks when I'm on the computer about Forte Forum. It's probably because I read something here than run out to the Koup to look at something or check out a part or do some minor cool mod that one of you all did. I sit in work meetings wondering if anyone else has posted on a thread that was interesting to me... Is this what addiction is like?

·
Registered
166 Posts
don't worrie about that I do the same with like 2-3 websites each days including forteforum :rolleyes:

probably because the car is new and every days we are waiting for something new for our car, personally I like to see the cars of members, video etc..sometimes its faster to found an answer here than the crappy kia dealer that know nothing :eek: :p

personally I will post some pics of my car in winter mods with black steelies hehe

·
Registered
405 Posts
don't worrie about that I do the same with like 2-3 websites each days including forteforum :rolleyes:

probably because the car is new and every days we are waiting for something new for our car, personally I like to see the cars of members, video etc..sometimes its faster to found an answer here than the crappy kia dealer that know nothing :eek: :p
Idem in here... and not necessarly 'bout new car !
I mean, i own my '03 Elantra since 3 years, Registered to ElantraQuebec since then, and always give a look to see if any new post... like i do in here...

·
Registered
431 Posts
It's nothing new, I am logged on constantly, even sometimes when I'm at work, yes its an addiction lol, it has nothing to do with the fact that the car is new, it's just a good community, and the pure interest in our cars that brings us together in this forum.

Just look at my log time, I joined not too long ago, and already 400+ posts.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Thank God...I thought I was the only one who was getting the snippy remarks about being on here so much...What's a man to do when he's got two loves at home and one never talks back and always gives him pure enjoyment????? :)

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Who has the front license plate that said "Foreplay" as a play on Forte? Or did I just imagine that? LOL

·
Registered
377 Posts
Hahahaha wow yeah this forum is like my facebook.
OH! NEW MESSAGE!! AND FRIEND INVITE!

2,213 Posts
oh god that reminded me of something my friend did. he was hangin out with this chic in his car, and her dad called and she had to leave, and he had blue balls, so he pulled over, took off his sock and took care of business lol to this day we call him sock man! lmao

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,906 Posts
TMI!!! LoL!!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.