Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do I have to do? I submitted vader images to the custom badge website weeks ago and have heard nothing.

Any ideas?

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There wasn't an order. The only website Ive come across that lets you create custom emblems is as follows..

Heko Ltd - Car Custom Ford Subaru Opel Vauxhall Domed Badge Emblem Expert

To have a custom image created into an emblem you have to email the site admin with the image. I did and have not heard anything back from them. Its been weeks. I want Darth Vader emblems. I need to figure out how to get them.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
errr- i still think that the company prob just killed it cuz of copyrite issues.......
after all- george lucas has a very big company with lots of big lawyers- so i am sure lil companies avoided the dark side of the force............

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
errr- i still think that the company prob just killed it cuz of copyrite issues.......
after all- george lucas has a very big company with lots of big lawyers- so i am sure lil companies avoided the dark side of the force............

They have hello kitty and playboy and others. Im sure that is not the issue.

The issue is, I still need to figure out Vader emblems. I dont care about that website if they dont even want to sell to people. Does anyne know of any other sites? or how to do something like this yourself?

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I just found this site I might contact them to see about some badges for myself. Just thought I'd say resources.

..:: EmblemART ::.. "Your Car, Your Message" | Custom Emblems

Just got off the phone with them and this may be exactly what i was looking for. Thanks for the link. You wear the pants, my friend.

Im going to email them over the emblem size, specs, and image i want. Then Ill get to see about price. They said that after i decide on the custom design it take about 1 week to make.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Nice, keep us posted as I still need to design my badges.

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
Avoid heko,

I have a set and I wasn't impressed at all. I don't think they will survive the elements and will likely brown in the sun.

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
So I got some quotes back ad found out detail on thir capabilities. They are currently unable to make anything like what's on their website. Their materials have changed considerably, their prices have gone up, and they can no longer or at least at the moment build what is on their site. I can send pictures od aamples they've sent for anyone who's interested, but basically all they can do now is a 4mm thick badge that has a black backing and a brushed silver top layer. Hardly at all what's on their site.

Their prices have gone up too. 125 for the first, 25 thereafter. I priced badges for 4 cars and it came to 100 per car for nothing like the quality of items you can even buy on eBay.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
I'm feeling good about this one.

24Designs.net, Custom Emblems 24Designs.net

"GO CUSTOM!!! Email us, and design your own: Emblems, Stickers/decals... We DO COLOR BADGES, ASK US! Let's DESIGN SOMETHING!!!"

(Requested in chrome on black and modified to replace Kia forte size/shape emblems)
Sizes:
steering wheel: 60x31mm
wheel emblems: 59mm
the front and rear :128x65mm

1 - 20 of 38 Posts