Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, Ninjacola here.

I'm not a forte owner. I own a Pontiac Grand Am but I'm feelin' ready for trade up :). Unfortuneatly I'll have to wait due to lack of credit. They won't let me finance without a co-signer, and noone wants to :(. I'm looking at the Forte Koup Black on Black SX. but as i live in Canada, I'm tempted to ask the dealer about the SX-R :D. Do you guys know how much they are? and what you have to do to get one?:confused:

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
The SX-R is a bodykit, muffler, and new rims. People can correct me if I am wrong. There is nothing special to get one just order the parts from KIA Canada (refer to the SX-R build thread). So price is the cost of an SX Koup plus parts, labour and paint.

·
Registered
114 Posts
thats right its the same enging in the sxr as the sx just added features like body kit rims ect....you can deff get any kit from turbo kits and it will fit on the sxr and deff go thorught them there a great company to deal with

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
this is only going to be my second car ( unless you count my mom's minivan) so i'm super excited. i asked my dealer how much to add the r accessories but he wasn't what most people would call "in the know" so he said he's gonna call me tomorrow for prices. on top of that, he said whoever told you there was an sx-r version of this car was lying to you. HA. He's looking anyways so when he finds them tomorrow, I'll be able to laugh at him.
Win

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts