Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car has been delayed at the shop i took it to for a week now(said it'd be done in 20 days or so) They're saying kia has been sending the wrong part, but if they say that again today(suppose to be done) that would be the 3rd time they have sent the wrong part(shock absorber) >.< My question is: Is it the repair shops fault and just passing the blame or does Kia typically send the wrong stuff most the time... missing my kia and its been 6 weeks and 2 days without it /cry.

·
Registered
191 Posts
My car has been delayed at the shop i took it to for a week now(said it'd be done in 20 days or so) They're saying kia has been sending the wrong part, but if they say that again today(suppose to be done) that would be the 3rd time they have sent the wrong part(shock absorber) >.< My question is: Is it the repair shops fault and just passing the blame or does Kia typically send the wrong stuff most the time... missing my kia and its been 6 weeks and 2 days without it /cry.
They sent me the wrong head light twice in a row... what morons!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.