1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
I want the car! Sweet!

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
i want the brakes, the headlights, the doors, the taillights, and the things that look like a twin turbo.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
That car overall is a 40lb bag of rice. Fake intercooler, most ridiculous intake tubing i've ever seen, Lambo doors (do I need to say more?), the fuck is that on grille? wannabe turbos?

Headlights look OK but not my cup of tea.

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
I will never understand why people trash their cars like that. I bet he will need half shafts very soon.

Headlights=OK

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
The guy is egyptian, he had the headlights custom made. the white reflectors are stock outside the NA, and yup, its a bag of rice

and he's a member on here

·
Registered
708 Posts
lowering.. looks nice, dual exhaust nice, headlights nice, tail lights nice, hell even the spoiler doesn't look bad.. .. but thats it lol

·
Registered
708 Posts
i mean srsly doing burnouts on a street with your llambos up.. really?

·
Registered
344 Posts
Wow when I think ricer I see a car that looks like someone raided the apc bin at autozone. Usually this includes cheap, generic, universal mods that fail (fart can). Also I think of the whole " trying to look and sound fast & furious but I can't because my radiator has a leak" thing.

This cerato to me is completely different- there is a lot of blood, sweat and tears poured into these projects. Its not just bling bling. His style may not be your thing, but huge props for the execution. It's amazing to see. ++

·
Registered
519 Posts
i cant imagine that long hose for his intake helps anything....

·
Registered
436 Posts
Taillights & brakes FTW. Intercooler w/no turbo, long, flex hose intake tube, pink tint with matching heads & fogs, and Lambo doors FTL. Overall, a disaster.

·
Registered
589 Posts
*sigh*

That's all I have to say...

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
For those that like the headlights just for the reflectors, you can buy them on EBay (the whole headlight).

·
Registered
257 Posts
The "angel Eyes" in the headlamps are cheap enough and have looked at them before. Problem is, you gotta pull the headlights apart to put them in. Just not worth it too me.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts