Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i found this bodykit on superrich motors i emailed them about it but got nothing back. i found the website for the maker of the kit but it's all in koren.

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
I had a buddy get a price from superrich motors for that body kit. It was something like 1400.00 for the front and side skirts.

·
Registered
248 Posts
road race IS making a kit. but it's different (especially the front fascia) from this one. the kit they're making is identical to one I've seen coming out of Taiwan. not sure what the story is there.(as far as who designed the kit) I got a quote from superichmotors.com of $1350. Only, the shipping consists of most of that price. I'm currently trying to find a body shop/developper in the GTA to design and fabricate something. who knows whether this tree will bear fruit or not.

·
Banned
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wow thats just crazy 1400 or 1350. i found the website for them the kit maker and they have other forte kit koupe and sedan. here is a sedan kit

this is the website of the kit maker Daum ??

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
That sedan kit is beautiful. The front end looks like an entire custom front fascia... Bet it would look sharp on a Koup, too.

·
Registered
138 Posts
$1400 is crazy!! That site is ripping people off-- because someone posted a Korean site on here the other day and the total kit was 420,000 KRW ($372 USD). From my experience here in Korea- the 420,000KRW is what you pay to get it and have it installed (but not painted). If that is the case, out of that $1400 he is pocketing over half of that.

·
Registered
122 Posts
@GRTWHTSHK .. keep me filled in on your GTA kit ventures.. if the design is similar to my tastes.. it might be cheaper to have a few made??.. are you coming to the meet next friday?

·
Registered
248 Posts
@sxkoup - yeah, I'll be there friday night. i'll hopefully hear something soon. i've emailed a couple of places over the weekend about developping something. who knows how quickly they'll reply. maybe i'll have some good news by friday - here's hopin. should be a respectable turnout on friday, lookin forward to it. ciao!

·
Registered
475 Posts
Just to let u guys know, the BMW lookalike bumper fits on the forte Koup as well. I love that bumper. we need some distributor here in the U.S and not get raped on shipping charges from overseas.

·
Registered
248 Posts
kinda blows that there's not many developers out there, but i suppose we can understand that it's a risk for anyone to spend the money to make a body kit when you're not 100% sure you'll get your money back(if enough customers aren't interested). at least a N/A company could make things a little easier on N/A consumers. we'll see what comes outta the 2010 SEMA show in Las Vegas......maybe there'll be a few products to choose from. maybe some developers are keeping tight lipped about a kit so they can make a big splash at SEMA. who knows.

·
Registered
519 Posts
$1400 is crazy!! That site is ripping people off-- because someone posted a Korean site on here the other day and the total kit was 420,000 KRW ($372 USD). From my experience here in Korea- the 420,000KRW is what you pay to get it and have it installed (but not painted). If that is the case, out of that $1400 he is pocketing over half of that.

Would you buy it for me and then ship it to me... ill obviously pay for it but u can get it alot cheaper and less shipping is assume

·
Registered
519 Posts
i mean price would be an issue if its still going to cost $1000 to ship its not worth it... but i highly doubt it would be

1 - 18 of 18 Posts