Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,i want opinion on the car,because i want to buy a kia forte koup next years at my draduation because she is so nice:rolleyes:.I read alot on this forum about the Koup,but with all a read,I'm not sure to buy it:mad:,but this is my last chance to know if this car is good and that i will not be all the time a the dealership.thx to let me know!

sorry for my english,I live in quebec,so thanks all!.

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
i love my sedan 6speed 2.4l

·
Registered
320 Posts
thanks everybody! you have nothing to say about it?! all going good?
Its got bugs, as you would expect from a new model. By the time you get yours, most if not all should be worked out.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
I had my doubts, because a two door isn't that practical... but seriously... BEST CAR EVER! Even if it does have its little bugs or two, I love this car with all my heart! Don't think twice man, buy her!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I got mine yesterday and I couldn't sleep because I wanted to be IN IT! LMAO! If I could live in it, I would!

BUY IT!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Its totally ricer, dont buy it. Haha no, just kidding. While its not a Mustang, which is what I was going for when I went to trade in my '05 Hyundai Tiburon, the Koup SX has been a blast to drive, with things like leather interior, heated seats etc that come standard on more expensive cars. So you get more bang for your buck. May have a few bugs (havent found any with mine...yet) but what new car DOESNT get bugs? Buy it, you wont be disappointed.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Figure, if you get a honda civic with the same add-ons that kia already comes standard with, along with extras like leather, sun roof tilt thing, heated seats and such, honda will probably total your bill for your civic for about 27,000.....oppose to kia forte koup everything it has that civic has for 20,000 maybe less where you live.

Go for it, I'm going for it this summer once I have money saved up, trading in the ol' mini toyota yaris and getting myself a big upgrade....nice big upgrade from 103 hp to 173 hp and automatic to manual get manual btw or you will fall asleep behind the wheel it gets boring in an automatic lol plus you get better gas mileage in manual

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
no I will be getting a manual transmission:p.
but next year will they be coming with the kia k5 or hyundai sonata 2.4liter? they expect to be rated a 200hp or equivalent?!!!!would be nice!!!!:cool:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Waiting for a 2011 model might be a good idea, thats what I am going to do. Theres a good chance they koup may be offered with more options such as a nav system.... I would expect most small bugs (like interior materials) will be updated for a 2011 model as well.

·
Registered
436 Posts
My biggest gripe is that intermittent and obnoxious rattle from somewhere in the center of the dash. Only at certain temperatures, driving over certain things (like those annoying little bumpy reflectors that mark the lanes in Dallas). I hope it resolves itself, because the dealership may never find it as rarely as it appears.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Je possède un SX Koup depuis Novembre 2009 et j'aime ma voiture. Elle possède un style très lisse et les disques. Pour le prix, c'est une superbe voiture! Vous obtenez beaucoup plus pour votre argent.
Plus Kia a une garantie de bon aussi bien.

Bonne chance

·
Registered
587 Posts
translation:

I have a SX Koup since November 2009 and I love my car. Her style is very smooth and hard. For the price, it's a beautiful car! You get more for your money.
More Kia has a good warranty as well.

Good luck

1 - 20 of 23 Posts