Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need help in knowing which wires go where, and I need it laid out step-by-step. I have no electrical wiring skill whatsoever. I purchased some Alpena FLEX LED and DRIVE LEDs. I will show you what they look like, as well as my headlight wire configuration. Let me know where I should be hooking up my wires, as well as letting me know where to clip the t-taps (and maybe a lesson on how to do it properly, too). Actually, for now, I'm most concerned with figuring out how to install the DRIVE LEDs (they're the ones that go on the grille of the car). They have the ability to light up sequentially with the turn signal, so I'd like to install these alongside the turn signal lights. If possible, I'd like them to just be on with the parking lights at all times too, but if both aren't possible, I'd rather the sequential light-up along with the turn signal. Pic is in attachment. As you can see, there's a red wire, a yellow wire, and a thick black wire. Which wires go where? Here's my headlight configuration:

Driver's side:
Top Left - Yellow
Bottom Left - Green
Top Middle - Green
Bottom Middle - Black
Top Right - Red
Bottom Right - Black

Passenger's side:
Top Left - Blue
Bottom Left - Pink
Top Middle - Green
Bottom Middle - Black