Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you were to change something in the design of your Koup, besides body kits etc.. What would that be?

I always thought that air intakes similar to what the Reventon has would have looked good on the Koup. Anyone else has other ideas?

(Sorry for my very bad image editing... I don't have the tools nor the skills for it... if someone out there can do a better job I will remove the attached pic :))

Attachments

·
Registered
519 Posts
#1 Projector Headlights

·
Registered
436 Posts
The hood & front fascia from the concept, along with the wheels. LED taillights & HID headlights, at least as an option if not standard on the SX.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Thicker front end, from certain angles I think the koup can kind of look smushed.... and is like to see more soft touch material inside

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
independent rear suspension would be a lovely upgrade I think.

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
independent rear suspension would be a lovely upgrade I think.
omg totallY!!! i hate speedbumps because of this car lol but id say projectors, fogs like on the concept, a more mesh looking upper and lower grille like the evo grille, and racing seats and steering wheel. tcs being OFF until you hit the button to turn it on. rear wheel drive.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
^^^
Yeah the bumps are a bit harsh in the back lol,
Like your idea about the TCS I agree they got that one backwards.:)
and yeah hell yeah mesh grilles would look great!

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
rear wheel drive.
Wasn't the concept supposed to be 300+ HP AWD, so yup, i want that ...

along with

Projectors

Maybe shaved door handles (like the concept)

Panoramic roof.

No bulge under the Kia Emblem in the Koup's trunk, that way you can fully debadge without body work.

·
Registered
800 Posts
I'd widen the driver side leg area... im so use to trucks that i spread my legs out to get comfortable.

·
Registered
274 Posts
.... and is like to see more soft touch material inside

Yes!! This would be my only big issue. My 07 Spectra had a great interior. The Koup kinda feels cheap & hard everywhere, but I think that goes for most cars in it's class, I know Chevy & Ford are the same way.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just got back from my dealer. They said Kia was working on a projector kit for the Forte. Don't know if it's true, bu if so...
That would be ideal. I've seen that the Sorento has them I wonder why on earth Kia didn't think to put those in the Koup.

- Bucket seats like the concept would have been nice as well
- Smaller side mirrors like the concept - why did they put Cruze like mirrors on a sports car :confused:
- Shaved door handles - i've seen those on a Nissan GTR yesterday it looks sexy :)

I totally agree with independent rear suspension which i always complain about
with all these options the Koup may would match a higher price tag... :)

·
Registered
312 Posts
RWD, nuff said.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I wish the Production Koup had the Power Dome/Bulge down the center of the hood like the concept..... It would look really Nice tied into the KIA Upper Grill Shape where it dips down over the KIA Badge and it adds some more sporty character to the front end.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
ooh almost forgot I'd lose that Clutch delay valve too :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.