Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
not saying it is bogus.....
however-
there has been a lot of discussion on this forum about both 'jet chips' and
the other one that corrected the "best throttle mod ever" issue.....
i can honestly say- nope- i have never tried that advertised product- nor am i interested in buying it.

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
i had chance to talk to them they stated they put it on a forte and seen faster throttle responce better gas milelage it was going for 250 at some point and they bump up the price some time ago do why did it go up? Defeats the purpose if i get this and get a ecu flash done so i will not be getting this to try

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,911 Posts
I found that when you call a California company about their products you normally talk to someone who doesn't actually have experience with the product! I visited a well known speed shop in LA once and found the guy that was answering their Tech Line got hired because he saw a box fall out of a delivery truck and saw the return address on it and took it to them. While I was there I was telling him what to tell the people that were calling for tech information because he didn't know anything but what was in their catalog -- True Story!?!?

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
You call dell support and they have a guy read instructions on their computer screen... after an hour of not being able to get anywhere, they finally send a tech..

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
You call dell support and they have a guy read instructions on their computer screen... after an hour of not being able to get anywhere, they finally send a tech..
who then calls tech support ....talks for an hour.......
and then they send out another tech guy...
lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.