Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a while with computer woes and the money woes needed to fix said computer. I'm back online :D

updated pic of the blue thunder, a bit closer now just haven't had the time to let her sit for 24 hours to let the caliper paint cure so silver it stays for now.

About what I want her to look like when all said and done. (Photo-shopped)

Sorry about the bad pic quality durn GA sun washing out my camera. Tho it did hide just how dirty it is haven't to got spray water on her in about a month. :(

Old Pic showing off the grill.

With the money from security at the fair this year I will get the tinting and "Koup" badges all around. Maybe the lip spoiler but maybe not, the more I look at it the less I think I wants one. Can't believe it's been almost a year already :cool: used the fair money last year as the down payment :D

·
Registered
167 Posts
Nice :) I also have a corsa blue.. Such a great, rich color :)

Love the painteds as well!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not right this second don't get paid enough to throw alot of money at it plus the Fiance drives it too and she's already curbed a rim :-( Maybe when I get a better paying job.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.