Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not really worried, but it's funny.

When I first got my car I didn't see another Koup on the road for a while. It was bitter-sweet because I was happy that no one around this way had the car (garnered more attention), but I was upset because I wanted more proud Forte owners to represent.

But, I've seen a Koup both yesterday and today (with new tags), and 2 Forte sedans last week! I tried getting all 4 drivers attention but I had no luck. Either way, it looks like the Forte is begining to make a spalsh.

What do the rest of you think? Good? Bad? Discuss.

·
Registered
139 Posts
The person across the street from me just bought a black EX sedan. We both still have paper plates on the back.

I like it. The more of them are out there the more parts we will be able to find. Then it will be the customizing that sets ours apart.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
The person across the street from me just bought a black EX sedan. We both still have paper plates on the back.

I like it. The more of them are out there the more parts we will be able to find. Then it will be the customizing that sets ours apart.
Tell me about it! No one knows what my car is anymore! LOL! I need to get a Crooked K emblem, THEN no one will ever know what my car is! Ahaha :) But i've only ever seen 1 or 2 koups in my area, but they were both tourists... I guess that's a good thing in my case. (I'm the jealous type) Lol :p

·
Registered
165 Posts
I never saw a single Forte until I bought mine.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Starting to see quite a few of them(probably because I live right by a dealer). And so far every single one of them has been driven by a girl, which is a bit strange.

·
Registered
54 Posts
haha nouse, I'm noticing the same thing...

I up in PA ive seen maybe 2 other koups... one of which i saw today on the highway. I got really excited and caught up to it, it was a blue sx, and then saw it was some oblivious girl driving the car... Needless to say I was bummed..

Either way they're still not too common around here.. especially in racing red :D

·
Registered
519 Posts
i know your pain i just saw the exact same corsa blue koup EX.... i really cant wait to get my audi headlights and GT spoiler on... and rims....

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
i've been pretty lucky here in tampa-
(land of the hondas and toyotas- lol)
alsorts of kias running around down here
seen a bunch of rios and the suv thingies kia makes.... but the forte sightings are quite limited-
and those that i see are more the sedan version- did see a koup- but it was the EX not an SX like mine

i love having a car that i dont see everything i turn around :)

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
haha nouse, I'm noticing the same thing...

I up in PA ive seen maybe 2 other koups... one of which i saw today on the highway. I got really excited and caught up to it, it was a blue sx, and then saw it was some oblivious girl driving the car... Needless to say I was bummed..

Either way they're still not too common around here.. especially in racing red :D
Hey! Not all girls are oblivious... okay well I'm not oblivious!!!! :p Lol! But then again, all the guys look at my car then look at me like I am an alien or something... :(

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
fas93......you mean ..you really arent an alien?
snork!!!!!
i mean, come on now- your car glows from underneath ;)
:) Awww, well... I dunno maybe all those young jock type guys don't like me.. And I don't turn on my underlights more often.... Maybe I should turn them on more...

·
Registered
377 Posts
Well I saw 2 SX models on the same day when I visited my parents in NH, the red SX was driven by some cute girl and she gave me the thumbs up meaning she wanted my number hahah, but as far as Mass is concerned I have only seen the sedans or ex models never the SX.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts