Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have change my indicator from general trip to super vision one , after this

change some functions doesn't work like ex:(door open,seat belt,gear shift,trunk

open, hight beam)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
A wiring issue that I doubt could be solved from a forum. Cool that you changed the EX dash to the SX dash. Where did you get it?

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
I like the "upgrade" but not a fan of the downside. Have you contacted the vendor for support?

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
may sound like a stupid question but: Did you make sure to connect all the connectors?

I've seen it happen many times when you're too excited that you forget a little connector here or there.

if that didn't happen, then time to pull out the wiring charts and start splicing wires

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
may sound like a stupid question but: Did you make sure to connect all the connectors?

I've seen it happen many times when you're too excited that you forget a little connector here or there.

if that didn't happen, then time to pull out the wiring charts and start splicing wires
noodile , they are three connectors each of them have some working function and other doesn't ,so if they not connected well all the functions will not work

noodile ,sorry but i need more help ,what to do "time to pull out the wiring charts and start splicing wires"

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
You'd have to go to the dealer to have the odometer reprogrammed and take the old one with you to prove your actual mileage reading. I don't know if you are from the US, but if so it's going to be quite a hassel and not cheap.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thank you sje0123 but want to know if the functions that doesn't work it will not because it work only on "sx" or i need to add something or change something or what to do

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.