1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They state 11 hp gain

·
Registered
973 Posts
lol
just like people on performance forums posting their bhp after mods
brag about whats getting to the wheels instead!
lol

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
dang, that's a lot of power added by an intake... Looks like they copied turbo kits..

·
Site Sponsor
1,809 Posts
Our #s were at the wheels, if you ad back the transmission and DYNO loss we are right at the 10-11HP range as well.

We did just receive the freight shipment tracking from the benders, we should have the CAI pipe here in about a week and will box them up and ship them out ASAP!

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
dang, that's a lot of power added by an intake... Looks like they copied turbo kits..
yea deff copyed turbokits intake plus he has dyno results and people to back him up on the performance

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
Our #s were at the wheels, if you ad back the transmission and DYNO loss we are right at the 10-11HP range as well.

We did just receive the freight shipment tracking from the benders, we should have the CAI pipe here in about a week and will box them up and ship them out ASAP!

Thanks
can't wait!!

·
Registered
427 Posts
Yeah the Injen comes in black and red too though... no visible welds either like the Turbokits CAI. Also an included hydro-shield. I say they need to lower their price before I take some pipe to a local metal shop and do what they did for much less.

·
Site Sponsor
1,809 Posts
Our finished product does not have any welds either and it 100% mandrel bent alum :)

Yeah the Injen comes in black and red too though... no visible welds either like the Turbokits CAI. Also an included hydro-shield. I say they need to lower their price before I take some pipe to a local metal shop and do what they did for much less.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Our finished product does not have any welds either and it 100% mandrel bent alum :)
I really like your shop.... (seriously, mad props), but the advantage goes with Injen because of those little extras they throw in. I guess you guys can beat them on price though. Thats a big factor.

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
I really like your shop.... (seriously, mad props), but the advantage goes with Injen because of those little extras they throw in. I guess you guys can beat them on price though. Thats a big factor.
What little extras? Just wondering

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yea fill me in what extras proven numbers at tk vs injen ebay intake have you notice they dont even offer it on there site? By all means tb intake is the way to go proven fact Anyone else agrees

1 - 20 of 32 Posts