Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's nothing for Kia listed in any of the Products pages, but you can find a Forte on the homepage! They don't state which engine size they've been working with though. Supposed to have been released April 1, 2010. I can't wait to see/hear it!

garage_fw.gif

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Nice find bookmarked

·
Premium Member
704 Posts
I have just emailed them looking for more information...we'll see soon I hope!

·
Registered
973 Posts
the 4 cyl non turbo genesis should be the same as the 2.0 forte
theta 2.0 engine
If they put this out then I'll be torn between tk.com v. injen's intake

·
Registered
348 Posts
The picture is of an SX 2.4L car, and the intake looks to be a fender-draw cold air intake. Not sure why they went to the trouble of making a louvered stainless cover for the original air box, when a nice bracket for the ECM would have been cleaner, IMO.

I guess we'll see... April 1... April Fools?

·
Premium Member
704 Posts
From Injen:

"We are getting ready to release it to all of our dealers this week and it should be out in the market next week. I can locate a stocking dealer if you tell me what part of Canada you are from."

So when I hear back, I'll post that too.

·
Registered
695 Posts
This gets me excited to think they may be available next week. BigE if it isnt to much trouble, see if they are giving prices out or availability to the US

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Awesome! Thanks BigE :) I'll have to find out if it will fit that perfectly in a Koup and if it is actually for the 2.4L engine.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Good morning Phil,
For pricing retail on it is $360.00 you can look around online and find it cheaper though. Right now we have some on order for dealers which we are going to start shipping next week. And for you to order one you would have to go through one of our dealers since we do not sell directly to the public.

Thank You,

Natalie Ornelas
Injen Technology C[FONT=&quot]o., LTD[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]www.INJEN.com[/FONT]
(909) 839[FONT=&quot]-[/FONT][FONT=&quot]0706 Ext. 214[/FONT]
(909) 839[FONT=&quot]-[/FONT][FONT=&quot]0427 Fax[/FONT]
AIM InjenNatalie
Visit us on www.Facebook.com
*Be added for new announcements and updates on part #s and specials! Email [email protected][FONT=&quot] to get on the mailing list today![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]this is the response I've got after writing them an e-mail this morning
[/FONT]

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Have they mentioned what it is made of? Painted Aluminum or Carbon Fiber like that picture looks?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Wow... 360 maybe we can do a group buy. That's a lot to shell out for a Intake. Anyone here have a aftermarket intake? I'm curious to see if Kia will hold it's warranty after we all put on Intakes. Will it be dealer specific?

1 - 20 of 50 Posts